You are invited to discover Seven Canyons
Member for a Day provides an opportunity for you to experience our award-winning, Weiskopf designed golf course and Club amenities. Once you get a taste, you will want to find out how to make Seven Canyons your home club.
$149 INDIVIDUAL PRICING Includes:
Cart with GPS
$10 restaurant credit
Full use of our Clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness center, pool, locker room, steam room, and participation in daily activities
- Savor a delicious breakfast at the Clubhouse
- Join a morning Group Class or Clinic
- Browse the merchandise in the Golf Shop
- Check-in for your Tee Time
- On the course, take a break and place a food and beverage order from your cart
- Celebrate a fine day on the fairways with happy hour or dinner in the Clubhouse
- Relax in our soothing steam room
- Shower in our modern locker room
- Tell your friends and family what a great day you had!
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer and pricing valid from March 1 - May 31st
- Tee times after 11:00 AM
- Tee times are based on availability
- Within three (3) day advance booking
- One-time offer
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
Seven Canyons is a 200-acre private golf course designed by PGA golf legend Tom Weiskopf. Measuring nearly 7,000 yards from the championship tees, Seven Canyons more than compensates for its length in total yardage of natural beauty and walkability. This intimate par-72 course winds its way among jagged cliff faces, red rock monoliths, and ancient pinion pines and alligator junipers. Subtle contours, crafty bunkers, and meandering arroyos set up for a risk/reward round of golf.
Seven Canyons is a Troon Privé private club.